Sunday, June 17, 2007

My First English Blog...

For my first english blog....i will like to talk about the thing happen yesterday....16 June 2007...

It happen like that... me and dodo are preparing to go out to meet Christein and Lavin at the curve....when i start to comb my hair..."piak" the comb break into two...one on my hair...hanging...and one on my hand...holding...

Its this a bad sign.....i think so....because ke li si ding pic all gone...what will happen next.....i dun dare to think.....most important things is....I NEED TO BUY A NEW ONE ALREADY....if not...i cannot comb my hair....my english is suck.....please forgive me....

1 comment:

- wawa - said...

YY YY~~~i'm HEREeeeeeeeee~~~~~

wah...this kind of compb also can broke off =) "geng"..hehe

anyway, dun worry bout the english.. I'm not dat good too. Write more then u'll learn more loo.. ;) 加油加油哦..