Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Dear MP3...


After the broken comb as my mention previously.....another bad things happen....my dearest....beloved....precious....MP3 spoilt already....haih....i only just her for one and a half year...it always accompany every where i go.....she small....cute....and durable...

Early in the morning....when i walk to class...i use her to blash my drowsy away...When i take bus to kl or back hometown....she accompany when i was alone....When i waiting for someone.....she accompany to waiting without feeling lonely....Why she suddenly spoilt....because of over-changing or other reason....haih.....without my MP3...i become so lonely....*sob sob....

Next month...i need to get a new one...and i dun know what model to choose on....don't know whether i can find another model that i like as much as you......thank you for accompany for so long...i will always remember u.....Bye bye......

No comments: