Friday, June 29, 2007

Finally A Hair Cut...

Hmm....where should i start...about a week ago...dodo go n cut her hair very short... last time her hair length is about back....now cut till shoulder... so many rite... and my fringe almost cover my eyes leh... so i decided to go and cut my hair...

But the problem is... what hairstyle i should cut... my last hairstyle is almost a year liao... i ask dodo whether should cut like her... she disagree with it... then i post my question on the CN box... lana said cut cut cut... saewei said... objection... hmm... this make me more diffricult to make decision...

Finally at friday... i go for my hair cut... the hairstylish name is kelvin... i'm his regular customer lah... i ask him to help me to change my hairstyle... i ask whether i suit for short hair or not... he said no... coz (1) my face is round (2) my hair is thin... if i cut short hair such as bob hairstyle... he said i certainly will cry... so he maintain my length... but cut a lot of layer for my hair... so my hair can be style... but i think not different with my last hairstyle... just slighly different lah.. after cutting... i do hair treatment loh... because cut + treatment only RM58... so i go for it lah... i quite statisfied with my hair style now.... huhuhu....

Happy with my hairstyle.... Cute??Just wanna say one more thing... Life Is Good... haha...

4 comments:

calvin said...

wei, you where can cetak rompak CN's ending words wor!

SaeWei said...

see.. i objection correct one... see you got the cute bang so ngam you wor.. see see..

-waiwai- said...

haha...cannot meh...cal

-waiwai- said...

sae wei...yaya... thanks for the objection and comment...