Monday, June 25, 2007

Methods Of Love...

Kiss on the ear---------------------"I'm Horny"

Kiss on the cheek-------------------"We're Friends"

Kiss on the hand--------------------"I Adore You"

Kiss on the shoulder----------------"I Want You"

Kiss on the lips---------------------"I Love You"

Holding hands----------------------"We Can Learn To Love Each Other"

A Wink----------------------------"Let's Get It On"

Slap on the butt-------------------"Watch Out"

Playing with the ears--------------"I Can't Live Without You"

Arms around the waist------------"I Love You Too Much To Let Go"

Pulling hair on head---------------"Tell Me You Love Me"

Looking into each other's eyes-----"Let's Get Romantic"

Holding on tight-------------------"Don't Let Go"

Advice: If you are kissing someone, closes your eyes. It is not nice to STARE!!

No comments: