Monday, July 2, 2007

Before Bloggers Meet Up Part ll...

This all happen too fast... i even cannot react... when we were chatting at Starbucks... Christien is talking about the last meet up... at that time i promise to cook spagetti for him IF HE COME TO MY HOUSE... so this time ask me again... i said the same thing as i said last time... he said... ok then tomorrow come your house lah... at the beginning i though he was just joking... but after all the conversation... OH MEN... he is serious about this matter... OH MY GOD... at that time i really want to slap myself to make myself into this mess...

This is just the beginning... at nite... we reach home about 2:30am... after removing the make up... bathing... chating in cbox while waiting my hair to dry... the time is about 4:30am already... set my alarm to 9:30am... BLOODY HELL... only can sleep 5 hours... my lovely SUNDAY... which i can sleep until 12pm or 2pm...

Wake up at 9:30am... YAWN... feel tired already... go out with Dodo buy ingredients... on the way... we buy popiah as our breakfast... nice... 11:00am we came back with lots of ingredients... pasta sauce... tuna... spagetti noodles... and some other things... here come our events... Dodo help sweep and mop the floor... wash the balcony... toilet... and kitchen... haha... AND i doing the preparation of my spagetti... cut mushroom... garlic... and other things... luckily we manage to find a big pot to my spagetti...

First, Dodo do the SUPER RUBBER JELLY (as named by Christien New)... she melt all the ingredients inside a pot then pour into the mold... and put into the fridge...


The jelly processing factory...



After that... i only cook for the main course of the day... MY SPAGETTI... i cut all the ingredients and put into bowls to prepare for my cooking...


The ingredients that I prepare...
Haha... very simple right... so few ingredient only... if who want the resipe... just post shoutout at my blog's cbox... hahaha... after cooking.. testing... praying (praying??!!)... the end result... MY SPAGETTI come out leh...


When the spagetti is done... i feel relieve... now need to wait them to eat lah... MY SPAGETTI done...

No comments: