Wednesday, July 4, 2007

7 Things You Don’t Know About Me-Tagged by Jordan...

Unexpectedly... i was tagged by Jordan... this is my very first tag... actually this tag is very diffircult to do... 7 things you don't know about me... i need to have a very deep thinkings... what should i write about it... ok... let us begin...

(1) The 1st things you don't know about me is that i know how to play piano... maybe this is a very common thing for some others... but when i tell people that i know how to play piano and my grade has touched 8... everyone will like... "what..." some of my friends said i doesn't look like those piano player... ya... i know... because people though piano player will be very soft and gentle... not like me... so rough...

(2) The 2nd things you don't know about me is that i am party animal... alcohol... loud music... dancing... i like it a lot... because i am a very wild person... maybe you cannot see by my look... but i really enjoy myself in the club... dancing whole night... although i am allergic to alcohol... after drinking i will have rashes for 3-4 days... after a week... my skin will start to peel off... but i still cannot stop myself from drink... Vodka... Chivas... Henessy...

(3) The 3rd things you don't know about me is that i am not as strong as i looks... i have a very soft heart... when someone said bad things about me... i act as i don't care... but in my heart... i will be crying... many people say i look very strong... i learn martial arts... but i still a girl... many guys din treat as a girl... actually i need as many care or even more than a ordinary girl...

(4) The 4th things you don't know about me is that i am not as cheerful as i looks... actually i am very negative person... no confident... very low self-esteem... when i was in form 3... i cut myself with knife to release my tension... not deep cut... cut that not bleed but will be hurt... i always use my cheerfulness to hide my dark side of my soul...

(5) The 5th things you don't know about me is that i am actually not social animal when i am in secondary school... i always sit alone in the classroom... go canteen alone... so not many people in school recognize me when i enter into university... i said i study at XX class... they say didn't see me before... haha... i think i really wanna be invisible man when in secondary school...

(6) The 6th things you don't know about me is that i am a very lonely person... seldom people will sms or call me to ask whether i am fine... mostly all my call is tell me what to do... or something need to catch up... or asking something... my phone can never rang for whole three day...

(7) The last things you don't know about me is that i am not as innocent as i look... some of my friends said that... when i first time see me... that i think i very innocent and very *tut lah... then after know me... only they know i am not... some even say at the beginning they don't like me... hmm... what should i say... maybe i have two side of personality...

Well... how to think about my tag... i do not wanna tag anyone as usual... like those chained e-mail... it will end when it reach my hand... HOPE THIS THINGS WILL HELP YOU MORE UNDERSTAND ABOUT ME...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal. u've done a great job. Finally u managed to come out with one of those huh. cool..bt u sound so kelian lar ..sighs..pity u. come..dodo hug hug u..haha ..come to me anytime then if u need me yah. For sure im gona lend u my ears. Those are the past things d. So whatsoever happens right now, u're doin great right d. cool down gal. u're goin great guns! Keep it up.

calvin said...

honestly, i was surprised to read this. i guess i've known much more about you after reading it. most of the stuff you wrote are of the past. as dodo mentioned, take them as ur guidance and look to the future from now on! stay strong always and all the best to you :)

-waiwai- said...

hmm...hope this article can make more of u... know me more...