Thursday, September 20, 2007

I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…

Rules:

Repeat subject header “I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…”
Copy + paste these rules in your entry.
Complete these 15 totally useless statements & questions.
Mention who you were tagged by, followed by 8 people who you’ll be tagging.

WARNING!
Failing to do so and you’ll be cursed eternally with a 3-holed nose and a low-cost flat. (evil!)

Here it goes..

If I was an opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like?
--Funky jeans with V-shape tight top ...

At 10am this morning, I was…
--Half way having my Corporate Governance Exam paper, try very hard to answer all questions...

At 10pm tonight, I will be…
--Sitting on the sofa and stick with my laptop; chatting, onlining and play game...

Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister?
--Chinese i suppose...

If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would…
--Rape him!!!!!!

If I was a piece of a car, I would be the…
--Ferrari!!!!

If I was told one day that I would have to give up either 1) anything chocolate OR 2) ever seeing the beach again, for the rest of my life, which one will I give up?
--No beach still got swimming pool, but no chocolate... NO WAY!!!! Chocolate is my life... No chocolate no hope... give me back my chocolate...

Singapore is good for…
--having fun and shopping...

If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be?
--I LOVE YOU...

Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with?
--My dream guy i suppose...

Die by drowning or by fire?
--I don't wanna died in both way... freeze me to death i suppose...

What one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95?
--Buy two pack of Maggie Mee, one curry flavour and one Tom Yam flavour... the rest go and buy ice-cream...

If I opened a night club, what would I call it?
--Sensation Paradise...

Don’t cheat: what’s “bulbous”?
--*Checking dictionary*... hmm... meaning (1) Growing form a bulb... (2) Shaped Like a bulb; round and fat...

I think my ass is…
--Nice... but a bit too big...

I am tagging...
--Nobody... i don't tag people... hope i don't get 3 hole nose and low-cost flat... *Pray very hard*

No comments: