Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finally...

Hello everyone... its been a long long long long time i updating my blog... because after the Merdeka... we having our study week... after one week of study week... we were having our final exam... Busy Busy Busy... result for the busy and no-enough-sleep week... pimples... pimples and more pimples... dark eye circles too... haih...

Bloody Hell... i have 4 subjects in this semester... only 2 subject i have confidence that i will pass... the other two... erm... erm... erm... haih... I just hope that it can give me a "C"... i will be very grateful...

Hope i not need to do my suplimatary paper... i don't wanna come back Sg Long... i wanna celebrate the "Moon Cake Festival" with my family... OH PLEASE... just wake up from nap... blur blur also...

5 comments:

calvin said...

don't so stress up waiwai.
study hard and ganbatte in your exams!

all the best =)

Anonymous said...

relax my dear... Hehehehe.. take a deep breath and everything will be alright :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lasker said...

hi hi ..
There was a time when ShoutOut played a part in your online blogging life .. and we want you to know that we have shifted to ShoutOutLounge.com.

Please do add ShoutOut back to your blog and join us like you used to last time.

We missed you :)

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

june diplomacy procured cropped merely brenda columns sincere entrance skeleton viable
lolikneri havaqatsu