Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thesis Submission Day...

15 August 2007... 2pm to 4pm... KA 805... today is the submission of our thesis... if you don't know what is thesis... thesis is the final year project... it takes us almost half a year to complete... this bloody thesis make me puke a lot of blood... but in the end... this is it... our thesis... is like giving birth... lol...

We totally need to hand out 3 copies of thesis... one is without supervisory page and acknowledgement and other two are full set... doing this thesis... there is damn a lot of requirement lah... spacing must be 1.5... between paragraph need to enter twice... bla bla bla... ish... so troublesome... and the thesis costs me a lot... we need to hand up three to UTAR... then each of us keep one... so total we need to do 7 copies...

Let me see... all the thesis need to be printed out... cannot be photocopy one... and each hard cover binding is RM 15... plus and minus all... the total cost is about RM 150++... haih...

The final result... OUR THESIS...

Our THESIS title... Factors Influencing Brand Loyalty Towards Sportswear In Kajang... My group members... Johnson, Chrisytal, Alex and ME... One more thing... I'm the group leader...
I'm taking Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)... in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)...

I think now you are wondering... why the name TAN XXXX WAI... the XXXX part is pink color one... haha... it is because i don't wanna review my real name... you all slow slow guess lah... lol...

4 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Need or not to spent so much for submissions? It really burn a hole in your pocket and I thought I can claim Haagen Daaz from you .. haizz...

Hmm...pink colour section....Siew?? Very high possibility too .. keke :P

-waiwai- said...

ya oh... i almost forget i owe u haagen daaz... sorry...
next time lah...
i can only said ...ur answer is wrong... keep guessing... lol...

Weird Dan said...

Hmm.... now cost that much edi? Last time it was RM80 for me. Oh... ya hor.. time's past liao ma ..

Your name is Tan Notty Wai? =P

-waiwai- said...

walao.. daniel...
my name only Tan XXXX Wai...
how come got 5 word one...
lol...